Friday, June 8, 2012

We have lot's of Salad to trade Now

Here are a few photo's of our garden. I bought many small Cactus in Italy for a cactus garden. The larger cactus was something Nicole found in Imperia. It had fallen to the ground. It started to grow roots so she brought it home to plant. We have lots of lettuces’, broccoli, cabbages , onions, potato's and carrots and tomatoes. I'm ready to harvest lettuce for salad. If anyone wants salad come on over. I could use canning jars. I'll trade lettuce for canning jars. I can trade for other stuff too, just let me know. It's heirloom lettuce from England. I'll have tomatoes and cucumbers and zucchini in about a 3 weeks. We will also have cutting flowers around the first part of July. The artichokes are also getting big. And I pulled over 2 wheel barrows of weeds with the help of Sarah. Nicole and I want to make ketchup today. We brought stuff home from Italy to make ketchup. I'm glad to be home! The photo of Juergen is in Italy. We bought him a passion flower for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment